Linkso Nigeria Limited
Oil & Gas, Engineering & Technical Services
About The Company
Core Business Strategy
Linkso Nigeria Limited is the Services Division of the Owel-Linkso Group that provides multidisciplinary service to the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry.
The various composite service lines aside the subsidiary include LECON that offers Engineering (FEED) & Consultancy Service; MPS that offers Technical man power Service and LINCERT that offers NDT/DT Inspections & Certification and Project/Quality Management Services.
Linkso’s capabilities in these core business areas have helped support the onshore and offshore oil industry by bringing together employees and technical expertise in related fields from across the world. This has resulted in Linkso’s recognized standing within the Nigerian oil and gas community as a leading provider of service solutions within these areas of business.
The core business strategy remains to continue providing these same services while retaining and expanding the company’s share of the market and to fully develop and extend its existing services to other parts of the world.
Keeping with the dictates of the requirements of NIS ISO 19001:2000 to which Linkso’s Quality Management System has been certified, is a driving force to continue rendering quality services that meet international standards and ensure Customer satisfaction.
To perform our services of Engineering and consultancy, project management, inspection and certification, facilities operation and maintenance, and technical staffing to the highest level of professionalism and to the total satisfaction of our clients.
Linkso proven capabilities in these core business areas have supported the onshore and offshore oil and gas industry by bringing together technical expertise and project employees in related fields across the world has proved effective as Linkso is recognized as a leading provider of quality services solutions and quality management within these core business areas in the oil and gas industry
Our investor’s confidence in the long term prospects has impelled us to grow cautiously over the years. The key to our extraordinary growth and expansion can only be attributed to strong leadership, a committed workforce and proven track record of successful service delivery. Today the company’s share capital has grown to NGN750 million with operations covering the Oil and gas sectors, Power and construction industries in Nigeria and the Gulf of Guinea.
Our Core Values
Linkso Nigeria Limited was established in 1994 as a limited liability company with initial paid up share capital of =N=1million. Since then the company has grown from a small consultancy outfit based in a one room apartment in Lagos to a multidisciplinary full service provider with operational offices in Warri, Port Harcourt, Angola and London as well as a modern head-office located in the central business district of Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, the company’s share capital has grown to =N=150million.
The key to its extraordinary growth and expansion in such a short period of time can only be attributable to its strong leadership, a committed work force, an opportunistic strategy and strong political goodwill.
The investors’ confidence in the long-term industry prospects, which propelled their investment in Linkso, has impelled the company to grow cautiously over the years. From the first gas consultancy job obtained in 1994, Linkso diversified into project management in 1996 with the NNPC-MOBIL OSO 2Y2 gas development project, quality management service for Shell’s Soku gas plant in 1996 and then on to Belema/Obigbo Associated Gas Gathering project in 1999, Forcados Yokri Integrated Project in 2001(still ongoing) and Cawthorne Channel AGG project which commenced in 2003.
Today, Linkso is the only Nigerian company that has successfully provided quality management service for four of Shell’s major contracts: Soku Gas Plant, Belema/Obigbo Associated Gas Gathering Project, Cawthorne Channel AGG project and the Forcados Yokri Integrated Project all which have a combined value of over $20million.
The provision of engineering(FEED) services which started modestly from our PH office 2002 has today been relocated to an office in Lagos, complete with requisite facilities and soft wares, and has been involved in OLOKOLA LNG FEED project- in country and Rome.
Meanwhile, our Manpower service portfolio has steadily developed and grown to become the dominant provider of specialized Technical skilled labour to the various projects embanked upon by the major oil and gas operators in Nigeria and West Africa while poised for global service chain delivery.
It is noteworthy that as an outcome of Strategic planning initiative, Linkso Nigeria Limited joined the Owel-Linkso Group in January 2005, as a subsidiary company.
Linkso’s accomplishments are a direct result of its investment in an innovative and committed work force and management team. Our staff strength over the years has witnessed a significant growth for both permanent and project based staff.
By the end of year 2004 and 2005, the company had staff strength of 343 & 419 respectively, permanent and project based employees.
However, for the year 2006, reflective of the impact of the Niger Delta hostilities and the cessation of a major contract, the staff strength dropped to 234.
To be in a position to take maximum advantage of the emerging challenges and business opportunities in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry, our Man power service portfolio has developed some strategic initiatives that would support envisaged growth pattern and industrialization.
1. Linkso Technical Staffing Services: is one of the world’s premium recruitment consultancies with global network of partners and associated companies, specializing in provision of technical experts in advanced technology and engineering manpower to the Oil and Gas, power, cement and construction industries.
- Contract and Permanent Recruitment Services
- Provision of Local Support Services
- Payroll, Tax management and Managing Agency Services.
- Linkso TSS Methodology.
Advantages Of Using Linkso Technical Staffing Solutions
i Reduced fixed cost/overtime, training cost and recruitment cost.
ii Flexible resourcing and experienced Engineers.
iii Fixed billing rates and no employment responsibilities.
2. Testing & Certification Services:
* Non destructive testing services: when new facilities are to be constructed, our professional team provides quality assurance and process safety to assure overall plant integrity. Therefore in association with our technical partner’s has decades of experience in the provision of quality and cost effective NDT services.
Methodologies used include
– Conventional Testing Methods
- Special NDT Examinations.
* Destructive (Mechanical) Testing: our testing laboratories provide structural, physical and mechanical assessment of materials and products in association with Body Cote Laboratories, Crema, Italy. The services on offer include:
- Tensile test
- Nick test
- Bend test
- Flexural and compressive strength
- Hardness test
* Other technical Inspection Services- (Third Party Services): our inspection services provide facilities such as
- Power plants
- Petrochemical plants
- Industrial facilities
- Steel structures
- Onshore and offshore oil and gas facilities
- Piping systems
- Welding inspection
- Dimensional control
- Base metal inspection
- Storage tank floor services
- Visual inspections
- Fork lifts
- Pressure vessels inspections
3. Facilities Operation And Maintenance: our services provides a wide range of services to a global customer base in the oil and gas Industry, as well as local industries including power, utilities, marine and food processing. Some of which include;
- Field operations
- Operations & maintenance
- Start up assistance
- Personnel training
- Operations and maintenance manuals and personnel
- Asset integrity management services
- Contract operations and maintenance services
- Inspection strategies and Inspection services
- Maintenance services, management and maintenance Engineering.
- Regulatory compliance, technical support, Managerial Support, HSEQ monitoring, maintenance execution,
Risk management and workovers.
4. Project Quality Management Services: our project management services ensures that facilities that are fit for usage are delivered in conformity to owner specification and industry best practices from project start to completion. The team is covered by a wide range of experienced Nigerians and professional foreign expatriates. The services rendered can be grouped into;
- Vendor surveillance and shop inspection
- Execution plan and procedures
- Budget development and cost control
- Supply chain audits
- Construction management services
- Planning and scheduling
- Project management services
- Contract management services
5. Engineering & Consultancy Services: world class Engineering and consultancy services are provided at any of our branches most of which include:
- FEED Services
- Detailed Design and Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering & Facilities
- Civil Engineering
- 3D design
- Project management
- PSM Support
- Subsea Engineering
- Pipeline Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Linkso Project Experience; we have executed projects for some major oil and gas companies and energy related companies in Nigeria and across the West African sub region such as Mobil, Addax, SPDC, Chevron, NAOC, just to mention a few.
- Link Projects Services, UK & USA
- Expat Network Services
- Body Cote Laboratories, Crème, Italy
- Audubon Engineering, USA
- Audubon- Linkso Engineering company
- Marking Services West Africa Limited (MSWAL)
- Saipen Contracting Nigeria limited
- EG LNG
- OK LNG
- Addax petroleum
- Oil & Gas –upstream & Downstream
- Power Plants
- Cement Manufacturing
- Construction Industry Projects
Linkso Nigeria Limited
Plot 293 Akin Olugbade Street, off Adeola Odeku Street,
P.O.Box 71164, Victoria Island,
Tel: +234-1-4616570, 4742060.
Audubon-Linkso Engineering Office:
28B Festival Road, Victoria Island,
Tel: +234-1-4616197, +234-80-34455600.
150 NTA/Choba Road, Mgbuoba,
Tel: +234-84-235918, 486324.
Warri Branch Office:
D7, Edewor Estate Phase II, Enerhen,
Tel: +234-53-256159, 320436.
Telefax: +234-53-256158, 320437.
London Liason Office:
c/o A.P Energy UK Limited, 71A Sutton Road, London N10 1HH,
Tel: +44(0) 208 815 0673
Fax: +44(0) 208 444 9656
Mobile: +44(0) 789 456 6811