Emval Holdings Limited
Emval was incorporated as a business organization in June 1983 in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Our Well Services journey started with wellhead maintenance in 1985 when we were in charge of the Well Services maintenance workshop of Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), Western Division. Prior to this time, Emval had been involved in the provision of Water Utility and Borehole Drilling services. Over the past 22 years since then Emval has continued to strengthen her capabilities in Wellhead Maintenance services.
In addition to Water Utilities and Well Head Maintenance, Emval has further extended her operations to include Slickline Services, Valve & Instrumentation Services, Permanent DownHole Gauge Installations, Gas Lift Optimization Services and Electric Wireline services.
In 2005 Emval Holdings Ltd was incorporated to consolidate all our business activities with a focus on building long-term value creation and competitive advantages for the services it provides. Our employees bring a disciplined, strategic approach to these services, and strive for continuous improvement in compliance and performance. Underlying the management philosophy and its day-to-day execution is the expectation that each Emval employee will be both entrepreneur and responsible citizen.
The success achieved in the past and any future success is a direct result of Emval's commitment to live by a set of Guiding Principles that includes:
• Dedication & Commitment to the creation of real value.
Our Vision is to be a leading organization in our chosen industries by constantly seeking out opportunities for which our capabilities will create superior value.
Our mission is to have every employee contribute to the long term health of the company by living out our values daily, adhering to safe and technically sound practices and delivering what we promise in a prompt, reliable and cost effective manner.
Valve And Wellhead Services
Wellheads, Valves and their actuators are key assets in the Oil & Gas industry. Ensuring they work properly is key to hitch free operations.
Our services include routine Wellhead Maintenance, as well as Wellhead completions. Our expertise covers various Wellheads, Chokes & Valves including Cameron, Vetco Gray, FMC, & Kvaerner.
Comprehensive valve refurbishments are carried out by skilled engineers & technicians at our dedicated workshops in Port-Harcourt & Warri.
In alliance with a Qatar based and reputable Wellhead manufacturer, Delta Doha, Emval is able to supply and install OEM Wellheads, Production Trees and Accessories in the West African Sub region.
• First & second line Maintenance (Routine & Non Routine Maintenance)
• Repair, Refurbishment and Installation of Wellhead equipment & accessories.
• Supply, Installation and Maintenance of OEM Wellhead Equipment & accessories.
• Wellhead Completions
• Tools Rentals: Lubricators, X-overs, Drilling Spools/Adapter, Running/Retrieving tools.
• Repair, Refurbishment and Installation of Chokes & Valves (All Brands)
• Pnuematic/Hydraulic Bolting Services
• Supply of Valves (Gate, Ball, Globe, Check, Butterfly, Plug)
• Supply of Actuators
Our Slickline division started operations in 1991 and is currently operated by JD Energy Services Ltd, a subsidiary of Emval Holdings Limited. With a combination of experienced personnel and quality equipment we can provide the value our clients are in need of.
With over 100 years combined experience, we pride ourselves as a leading Slickline services provider in Nigeria.
With a strategic partnership with Pioneer Petrotech Services of Canada, we provide top quality Electronic Memeory Pressure Guages that are durable and reliable with simple operational procedures. We also provide an industry leading Electronic Downhole Shut-In Tool from Micro Smart that guarantees automatic shut-in of the well near the reservoir, removing wellbore storage effect and minimizing production downtimes.
• Sand Bailing
• Pulling & Setting of Subsurface Safety Devices
• Gas Lift Operations
• Tubing Leak Testing
• Zone Change
• Wax Cutting
• Work Over/Completions Tools
• Tubing Perforation
workshop services offered:
Repair, Redressing, Testing & Calibration of SSV pilots and Down-Hole-Safety-Valves (All Brands) Pressure.
Testing and Calibration of Gas lift Valves & Chemical Injection Valves.
other services offered:
• Electronic memory Gauge Rental
• BHP Analysis & Interpretation
• Down-Hole Shut-in Tool Services
• Single Drum Hydraulic Units with Power Packs
• Double Drum Hydraulic Units with Power Packs
• .108 Wire
• 3/16 Wire
• .125 Wire (Standard & H2S Service)
• Truck mounted Units
• Skid Mounted Units
• Mast Trailers
• 5k Pressure Control Equipment (H2S Certified)
• 10k Pressure Control Equipment (H2S Certified)
• Swab Pump Truck
• Pumping Units
• Slickline Spud Barges
Electric Wireline & Petroleum Engineering Services
Emval Petroleum Services is our business division in charge of Electric Line & Petroleum Engineering Services. With this additional business offering our clients can efficiently acquire critical data and make informed decisions about the production of each formation.
We offer full service cased-hole wireline units complemented by a full range of downhole equipment. With strategic technical relationships with equipment manufacturers we can also provide quality data interpretation services.
With a strategic partnership with Pioneer Petrotech Services of Canada, we provide top quality Electronic Memory Pressure Gauges that are durable and reliable with simple operational procedures. We also provide an industry leading Electronic Downhole Shut-In Tool from Micro-Smart that guarantees automatic shut-in of the well near the reservoir, removing wellbore storage effect and minimizing production downtimes.
• Production Logging
• Cement Bond Logging
• Setting Services
• Gamma Ray/Neutron Correlation Logging
• Electronic Memory Gauge Rental
• BHP Analysis & Interpretation
• Down-Hole Shut-In Tool Services
• Gas Lift Design & Optimization
Artificial Lift Services:
Electrical Submersible Pumping Systems
In technical partnership with Canadian Advanced ESP, Emval provides sales and installation services for ESP systems including Surface and Down-hole equipment.
Prodcuts And Services Offered:
• Gas lift mandrels.
• Gas lift valves and latches
• Dummy valves.
• Gas lift design and Optimization services.
• Electric Submersible Pumping systems design, supply and installation.
We also provide well instrumentation services like control panel design, emergency shut down systems design, wellhead safety control systems upgrade, installation & commissioning and Flow Station process equipment installation and upgrade.
• Emergency Shutdown (ESD) Systems Design and Installation.
• Control Panel Design, Installation& Commissioning.
• Hook-up of instrument Transmitters, recorders and control valves.
• Field installation of process instrumentation.
Health, Safety & Environment (Hse):
At Emval, we have a systematic approach to HSE management that's designed to ensure compliance with statutory laws and to achieve continuous performance improvement. This is borne out of a belief that HSE responsibilities are integral to the way we do business.
In line with this philosophy, we encourage the integration of a safe, healthy and environmentally responsible culture into all aspects of our operations. This is achieved by Top Management leading by example in showing commitment to the protection of the environment and the health and safety of all employees, contractors, customers and the public.
Emval is committed to the provision of efficient, reliable and competitive services in the oil and gas industry. To achieve customer satisfaction through these services we:
• Build and maintain a crop of highly experienced and skilled workforce
• Focus on the continuous improvement of our workforce through training programs
• Utilize equipment that meet global industry standard and ensure that these are properly maintained and fit for purpose
• Organize our operations and activities into a cohesive system for continual review and improvement